Sheffield City Region Priority 4 Low Carbon Projects and Partnership Building Workshop
May 24, 2016
South Yorkshire Forest Partnership (SYFP) is providing free Technical Assistance (TA) support to organisations to help them apply for Priority 4 (Promoting Low Carbon projects) of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) via the Sheffield City Region (SCR).
SYFP will be organising a range of different FREE events over the coming months. The next event will be held at Sheffield Town Hall 9am-1pm on Tuesday 5 July 2016.
Purpose of this workshop:
This workshop aims to bring together a cross-sector of SMEs, Social Enterprises, Charities and other partners who are based or work within the Sheffield City Region and are interested in exploring opportunities offered by the ESIF funding for Low Carbon Projects.
The workshop will be used to identify projects that could be taken forward in future ERDF calls.
The morning will be divided into three main sessions.
Session One 9.15 – 10.30
4 – 5 short presentations around:
- Introduction to opportunities offered by ESIF funding – Priority 4 (Low Carbon)
- Examples of current activities around Low Carbon projects in the West Midlands
- Successful use of ERDF funding: Innovative R&D project
- Successful use of ERDF funding: Developing the Low Carbon Supply Chain
- Successful use of ERDF funding: Renewable Energy projects
(Tea/Coffee break 10.30-10.45)
Session Two 10.45 – 12.00
Attendees will be organised in thematic groups (Energy Efficiency, Transport, Community Energy and Renewables for SMEs). You will be asked to discuss the following;
- Current activities that can be used to develop projects
- Ideas for new areas of activities and projects/partnership building
- Barriers to accessing ESIF funding
Session Three 12.00 – 12.30
Results of the discussion at the tables from session two will be presented for some final considerations.
For further information please contact:
T: 0114 2571 199